How to Enroll
New Student Enrollment Procedures
We are excited that you are planning to enroll at Central High School. The enrollment process begins in the CHS Counseling Center. A parent/guardian must accompany the student. Please plan to arrive between 8:30 - 11:30 am or between 2:00 - 3:00 pm and bring the following items:
- The student's birth certificate
- The student's social security card
- The student's updated immunization/shot record
- Proof of Residence (i.e. utility bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.)
- Proof of withdrawal from the previous school (not required if enrolling in the summer or on the 1st day of the school yr.)
- Although it is not required, an unofficial transcript (or report cards) from the previous school is helpful.
- If applicable, any court documents that are relevant to your child.
Click here to see our New Student Guide ~
During the Enrollment process, new students are required to complete the forms attached below: