Main Menu

Explore More

District Menu

Enrollment, New Student



New Student

Click here to see our New Student Guide 

New Student Enrollment Procedures

All enrollees are considered "New Students" unless they are enrolling in August and completed the previous school year at Central High School (Main Campus) or Central at Oaks (Freshman Campus).  At the SAISD website, complete the Online New Student Registration and upload the documents listed below. 

  • The student's birth certificate
  • The student's social security card
  • The student's updated immunization/shot record
  • Proof of Residence (i.e. utility bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.)
  • Proof of withdrawal from the previous school (not required if enrolling in the summer or on the 1st day of the school yr.)
  • Although it is not required, an unofficial transcript (or report cards) from the previous school is helpful.
  • If applicable, any court documents that are relevant to your child.

After completion of the online registration, a CHS counselor will contact you to set up a conference (In-Person or Zoom) in order to finalize your registration (i.e., choose classes, create/review your 4 year plan, etc.)  Feel free to contact the CHS Counseling Center if you have questions (325-659-3400, ext. 118 or 119).

Returning Students

You are considered a "Returning Student" if you are returning to school in August and completed the last school year at  Central High School (Main Campus or the Oakes/Freshman Campus).  At the beginning of each school year, parents of returning students  should complete the Online Returning Student Enrollment in order to confirm/update required information (i. e., address, contact information, etc.)