Enrollment, New Student
Click here to see our New Student Guide
New Student Enrollment Procedures
After you have completed this information, a CHS counselor will contact you to set up a Zoom conference in order to finalize your registration (i.e., choose classes, create/review your 4 year plan, etc.).
You will need this information to complete the New Student Registration:
- The student's birth certificate
- The student's social security card
- The student's updated immunization/shot record
- Proof of Residence (i.e. utility bill, lease/rental agreement, etc.)
- Proof of withdrawal from the previous school (not required if enrolling in the summer or on the 1st day of the school yr.)
- Although it is not required, an unofficial transcript (or report cards) from the previous school is helpful.
- If applicable, any court documents that are relevant to your child.
You are considered a "Returning Student" if you completed the last school year at Central High School (Main Campus or the Oakes/Freshman Campus). At the beginning of each school year, parents of returning students should complete the Online Returning Student Enrollment (in English or Espanol) in order to confirm/update required information (i. e., address, contact information, etc.)