- Parents are required to email notes for all absences but please be aware, after 10 absences whether excused or unexcused, we require a doctor note going forward.
- All students must be signed out with attendance before leaving campus.
- Being late to school\class or leaving early from school\class is considered an absence.
- Please ensure that all contact information is accurate and up to date.
- Good attendance is essential for students learning. Please understand the impact non-attendance can have on grades as well as the possibility of fines levied through the court for failure to attend school.
(a) An individual commits an offense if the individual:
- Is required to attend school under Section 25.085; and
- Fails to attend school on 10 or more days or parts of days within a six-month period in the same school year or on three or more days or parts of days within a four-week period.